TOGETHER with GSK ONCOLOGY
TOGETHER with GSK Oncology: A free patient resource program to assist with access to ZEJULA
TOGETHER with GSK Oncology is a patient support program dedicated to providing patient support in multiple ways. This program offers information or tools to address medication access and provide information about how to access the product, as well as patient advocacy and support throughout each treatment experience. Our expert case management team facilitates the process to provide individualized support.
TOGETHER with GSK Oncology Tools
- Coverage Support: Includes benefits investigation, prior authorization facilitation, and appeals support
- Quick Start and Bridge Programs: Providers can prescribe a 15-day supply of ZEJULA at no cost for eligible patients in the event of an insurance coverage delay. Terms and conditions apply
- Referrals to Patient Advocacy Organizations: Includes non-product support services, peer to peer support, and non-co-pay support
- Referrals to Independent Co-pay Foundations: Includes information about potential alternate sources of financial support.
- Patient Assistance Program (PAP): Provides product to eligible uninsured and underinsured patients assistance. Income and other eligibility requirements apply.
- Co-pay Program: Provides assistance with co-payment for eligible commercially insured patients.
TOGETHER with GSK Oncology can help your patients with access to ZEJULA.
Visit TOGETHER with GSK Oncology to learn more Click here to determine if your patient is eligible for the Co-Pay Program
or call us at 1-844-4GSK-ONC (1-844-447-5662)