TOGETHER with GSK ONCOLOGY
TOGETHER with GSK Oncology: A free patient resource program to assist with access to ZEJULA
TOGETHER with GSK Oncology is a patient support program dedicated to providing patient support in multiple ways. This program offers information or tools to address medication access and provide information about how to access the product, as well as patient advocacy and support throughout each treatment experience. Our case management team facilitates the process to provide individualized support.
TOGETHER with GSK Oncology Tools
- Coverage Support: Includes benefits investigation, prior authorization facilitation, and appeals support
- Quick Start and Bridge Programs: Providers can prescribe a 15-day supply of ZEJULA at no cost in the event of an insurance coverage delay. Terms and conditions apply
- Referrals to Patient Advocacy Organizations: Includes non-product support services, peer to peer support, and non-co-pay support
- Information about Independent Co-pay Foundations: Includes information about finding other sources of financial support from independent third-parties
- Patient Assistance Program (PAP): Provides product to eligible uninsured and underinsured patients assistance with finding third-party sources for support. Financial eligibility requirements apply
- Co-Pay Assistance: Eligible patients could pay as little as $0, up to $26,000 for their medicine. Terms and conditions apply
TOGETHER with GSK Oncology can help your patients with access to ZEJULA.
or call us at 1-844-4GSK-ONC (1-844-447-5662)