Connect With Other Patients & Care Partners
If you or a loved one is considering, or has recently started ZEJULA, you may have some questions or may want to hear from someone with experience. You are not alone—ZEJULA Voices is here for you with free events that may help.
At an event presented by ZEJULA Voices, you can:
- Connect with other women living with ovarian cancer
- Learn how to be your best advocate, including hearing about support and resources that are available
- Hear a ZEJULA Voices Ambassador share her personal story about living with ovarian cancer, navigating through challenges, and finding support
- Listen to a healthcare professional describe maintenance treatment with ZEJULA, including the potential risks and benefits
ZEJULA Voices Ambassadors
ZEJULA Voices Ambassadors are patients and care partners who have experience with ZEJULA. They've been where you are and want to share what they've learned. So you can listen to someone who knows what it's like.
Get informed and help take action against recurrent ovarian cancer by attending an event in your area.
- Discover the facts about maintenance treatment with ZEJULA
- Listen to a ZEJULA Voices Ambassador share her personal story about living with ovarian cancer and taking ZEJULA, navigating through challenges, and finding support
- Hear a healthcare professional explain the possible benefits and risks of ZEJULA and provide answers to your questions
- To register for a free educational program listed below, call 1-833-492-8853
TOGETHER with TESARO is a patient resource program that can assist with access issues related to ZEJULALearn More
Many doctors use specialty pharmacy services to deliver ZEJULA directly to youget details
Get support whether you're already taking ZEJULA or still deciding if it's right for youSign up now