Patient Resource Program
TOGETHER with TESARO™
TOGETHER with TESARO is a resource program dedicated to providing patient support in multiple ways. This program offers a suite of solutions to address medication access and affordability, as well as patient advocacy and support throughout each treatment experience. Our expert case management team facilitates a seamless process to ensure you and your patients get the individualized support you need.
TOGETHER with TESARO Suite of Solutions
- Coverage Support: Includes benefits investigation, prior authorization facilitation, and appeals support
- Quick Start and Bridge Programs: Providers can prescribe a 15-day supply of ZEJULA at no cost in the event of an insurance coverage delay.* Terms and conditions apply
- Referrals to Patient Advocacy Organizations: Includes unique support services, peer to peer support, and non-co-pay support
- Referrals to Independent Co-pay Foundations: Includes assistance with finding other sources of financial support based on your patient's eligibility for these programs and services
- Patient Assistance Program (PAP): Provides product to eligible uninsured and underinsured patients who have demonstrated financial hardship, Financial eligibility requirements apply
*Up to 5 refills pending resolution of related coverage delay.