ZEJULA My Way
Your hopes, goals, and plans are unique. Your support should be too.
ZEJULA My Way is designed to be that kind of support: there when you need it, easy to access, and filled with information and tools you can use, even as your support needs change over time.
Starting ZEJULA? Sign up for ZEJULA My Way. When you register, you’ll get timely, ongoing support delivered to your inbox. Register below.
You will receive timely emails that provide:
- Information about maintenance treatment and what to expect with ZEJULA
- Tools and tips that may help your doctor and care partners understand your needs
- Tools designed to help you understand and manage the emotions you experience along the way
- Optional text reminders to help keep track of your appointments
If your doctor has not prescribed ZEJULA, but you want to learn more, you can get informative emails about maintenance treatment, communicating with your doctor, the once-daily dosing schedule with ZEJULA, and more. Sign up to receive more information below.
My Start, My Way
My Start, My Way is a FREE kit designed to give you resources you can use when the time is right for you. Take advantage of this information and these helpful tools:
- My Plan, My Way, an all-in-one resource to help you manage your appointments, explore your thoughts and feelings, and stay focused and on track
- Finding What You Need, a guide to insurance and financial assistance; connecting with others like you; and organizations that offer additional support and resources
- A Care Partner Resource, Taking Care of Yourself Too, a tool to help support the people who care about you
- Glossary, a booklet to help you understand commonly used terms related to healthcare, ovarian cancer, and ZEJULA
- And a few surprises to inspire you throughout treatment