How to Get ZEJULA
If you get ZEJULA through a specialty pharmacy, pharmacists and nurses will be available to help address your questions and concerns.
Specialty pharmacy services
Many doctors choose to use specialty pharmacy services to provide ZEJULA. This dedicated group of pharmacists and nurses can help you get started with treatment by
- Providing you with access to a team of pharmacists and nurses who can answer your questions 24/7
- Scheduling regular calls from a nurse during the first month of taking ZEJULA. After the first month of treatment, you will receive monthly calls that offer ongoing one-on-one support, such as
- Planning lab tests and reminding you about those appointments
- Setting up refills of ZEJULA
- Offering ideas for staying on track
- Answering questions you may have about taking ZEJULA
- Delivering your prescription of ZEJULA directly to you
Keep in mind that if your doctor is not working with specialty pharmacy services, he or she will ensure that you receive your ZEJULA, answer your questions, and provide the ongoing support you want as you get started.
ZEJULA is available through 3 specialty pharmacies:
TOGETHER with TESARO is a patient resource program that can assist with access issues related to ZEJULALearn More
Get support whether you're already taking ZEJULA or still deciding if it's right for youSign up now
ZEJULA Voices Ambassadors are patients and care partners who have experience with ZEJULASee their stories