How to Get ZEJULA
If you get ZEJULA through a specialty pharmacy, pharmacists and nurses will be available to help address your questions and concerns.
Specialty pharmacy services
Your physician may choose to dispense ZEJULA to you or use a specialty pharmacy. If your doctor dispenses ZEJULA to you, they will help you get started with your treatment, ensure you receive your prescription, answer your questions and provide ongoing support.
If your prescription is dispensed through a specialty pharmacy, a dedicated group of pharmacists and nurses can help you get started with treatment by:
- Providing you with access to a team of pharmacists and nurses who can answer your questions 24/7
- Scheduling regular calls from a nurse during the first month of taking ZEJULA. After the first month of treatment, you will receive monthly calls that offer ongoing one-on-one support, such as
- Planning lab tests and reminding you about those appointments
- Setting up refills of ZEJULA
- Offering ideas for staying on track
- Answering questions you may have about taking ZEJULA
- Delivering your prescription of ZEJULA directly to you
ZEJULA is available through 3 specialty pharmacies: